Terms And Conditions
This document serves up as our legal terms and conditions and it supervises the rules that the user must follow while interacting with our website, flaxautomation.com
You hereby agree to clearly follow all the international and local laws related to your handling of the website.
flaxautomation.com retains all the rights to inspect any complaints or reported infringement of our legal terms and may take any necessary action, including but not limited to blacklisting the user’s IP address. In an event of any unlawful activity conducted by the user with regards to our website, we may further share the user’s personal and nonpersonal information with the concerned authorities.
The contents of this website are not meant to represent any kind of advice. You should make your own decision as an adult like you generally make in your everyday life. flaxautomation.com cannot be held liable for any consequences suffered by you because of any decisions you made related to content on our website.
You are intentionally and categorically restricted from all of the following:
• Using the website if you are less than 18 years
• Downloading, transmitting, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written consent.
• Using this Website for any illegitimate or illicit activities
• Getting involved in any BlackHat techniques or any other similar type activity related to this Website
Users will have restricted access to the some parts of the website and we reserve all the rights to grant or prevent further access to the users as and when deemed necessary.
Our website may contain our trademarks or logo of our affiliates, partners and other companies, in the form of text, and graphics. You are not authorized to use these logos or Trademarks for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
3RD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to 3rd party sites including but not limited to Social media sites, Payment Gateway providers and our Sponsors. These links are present there only for the convenience of the user. We do not control or have any control over these 3rd party links and you are advised to check their legal policies before using them.
•flaxautomation.com and/or its licensors hold all legal rights to the intellectual property and material contained on this Website. In case of any copyright infringements, please email us and we will immediately look into it.
• In using the Website you agree that you will use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You are restricted from downloading, copying, reproducing, transmitting, storing, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written permission. This excludes doing the above activity for personal and home use.
It’s a Web-based platform for connecting car mechanics with car owners who wants their car repaired. We do not charge users for using our platform however if you are a mechanic and wants to register yourself to offer services, you will need to pay subscription fee.
When you submit, post, listing, ads, comment or otherwise send out User Content to our website you alone are responsible for assuring you have the rights to use that content as your own including, but not limited to, any copyright rights to images or music or videos.
Please note that any User Content in the form of listing/ad or comment posted to our website may be used by flaxautomation.com for commercial purposes and may be copied or exported to be published on any social media sites. So please exercise discretion in deciding what to post on flaxautomation.com
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranty of any kind whether explicit or ambiguous, including but not limited to the ambiguous warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any precise purpose, copyright, congeniality, security and accuracy.
• flaxautomation.com or its employees cannot be held liable for any explicit or ambiguous loss or damage (including unrestricted loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, or death) caused due to connection with the use of the Website.
• We use the latest technology but we make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be constant or error free.
You herewith agree to hold flaxautomation.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against flaxautomation.com or its owner/s originating out of any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In an event where any or few of the points contained in this Terms and Conditions document is held invalid or conflicting or enforceable, those points will be excluded and the remaining terms shall be enforced to the extent as permitted by the law
VARIATION OF TERMS
flaxautomation.com reserves all the rights to amend these terms anytime without any prior notice. It is your sole responsibility to make yourself aware of any such changes and hence you are required to occasionally check this page for any updates.
CHANGE OF USE
We reserve all the right to:
• Modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice.
• Amend these clauses entirely or some of them at any time, and your continued use of the Website after any such changes shall be legally considered as your Full acceptance to these changes.
These Terms and Conditions shall only be used in agreement with the law of Canada, and herewith to be submitted in the special jurisdiction of the Canadian courts. For any further information please email email@example.com
This document was last updated on 21 December 2020